Community Forum Rules
A note on FREE SPEACH:
- Users shall treat each other with respect at all times on TexasPreppers.org. Ideas and opinions may be challenged, but name calling, personal attacks, or other inappropriate behavior will not be allowed and may cause your account to be banned. Trolling behavior is not allowed on TexasPreppers.org. This includes deliberately posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or highly offensive comments for the purpose of disrupting the community or harassing another member. Harassment will not be tolerated in this community. This includes private messages, social media, and user emails.
- Do not disclose private information about members without their consent (e.g. names, contact details, pictures, details about personal life, etc. - this includes private messages, Facebook, email and social media in part.)
Topics that are not allowed on this Forum: Religion, forming Militias, or organizing Anti-Government Movements. Politics can be discussed so lang as the conversation is rooted in reasons to prepare.
- Excessive profanity is not allowed. (F-bombs and GDs will not be tolerated.) No adult rated material, links to adult rated material, or any form of nudity may be posted here. In addition to nudity, all forms of sexual content (images, jokes, etc...) are prohibited from being posted on the site. This includes images of scantily clad men or women. Please help us keep this site family friendly outside of social groups that you setup and coordinate.
- NO posting, commenting, linking, discussing, personal or email messages of anything regarding the making of anything explosive or making any weapon fully automatic or illegal in your area as well as any area where considered illegal. This includes SBR (Short-Barreled Rifles), SBS (Short Barreled Shotguns), Machine Guns (Fully Automatic), Silencers, DD (Destructive Devices), Bores over 50 cal, Grenades, Bombs, Missiles, Poison Gas Weapons, or AOW (Any other Weapons) like cane guns or pen guns. Please keep the forum clean, healthy, informative and LEGAL!
- You may only post content or material that you own unless you fully credit the true owner of the content and link back to their source.
- We reserve the right to update these rule at any time in order to address any unforseen situations not covered by the above rules.
The First Amendment is greatly respected here, as are all other Amendments that the Second Amendment defends. TexasPreppers.org
is not listed in the Bill of Rights. We are, however, a privately owned venture and as such, your freedom of speech does not grant you a right to post anything you may wish to say on this forum. These rules are a contract you agree to when you become a member of this forum and members are expected to adhere to them. Those who err cannot complain about censorship, or a perceived loss of first amendment rights.